Vacancy code- PAT-MAI
Our mission: provide all our customers with an exceptional service that is fit for purpose, when it matters, delivered by experts to reduce risk.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Portable Appliance Testing division for a full time PAT engineer.
The role requires you to undertake electrical safety inspections to portable and similar equipment at clients’ premises locally, within the South of England and occasionally throughout the UK.
You will be based from home, with work booked on a weekly basis from our head office.
The position requires travel on a daily basis and often overnight stays for sites further a field.Travel*, overnights & expenses will be paid.
Training, equipment, uniform, PPE & a pool van will be provided.
Preferably the successful person will live within a 15mile radius of our offices in Burntwood near Cannock.
Following training you will carry out safety inspections and electrical tests to the equipment recording the data within a handheld computer and further advising the client of your findings.
The role is customer facing so good communication skills will be required.
Some experience/knowledge of “PAT Testing” is preferred though full training will be provided for the right applicant.
Full time- 40 hours per week
From £8.00 per hour (or in line with living wage at the time of appointment) plus a generous bonus incentive. *All travel paid from first half an hour to last half an hour as per tracker.
OTE £25,000 to £30,000
Requirements of Portable Appliance Tester (PAT Engineer) Role
- A full driving license
- Good communication skills
- Preferably living within a 15 mile radius of our Burntwood office near Cannock
- You will be working nation wide so naturally this role is for a hardworking, committed person
- Must pass a DBS check
- Able to work under your own initiative
Responsibilities of Portable Appliance Tester (PAT Engineer) Role
- Conduct electrical safety inspections to portable and similar equipment at clients premises throughout the UK
- Traveling on a daily basis to our clients
- At times, over night stays in order to facilitate testing our clients appliances (Overnights and expenses will be paid)
- Recording data from inspections
Benefits of Portable Appliance Tester (PAT Engineer)
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Uniform and PPE are provided
- A company vehicle is provided
- Full training
- Based from home
- Generous bonus incentive
Veriserv are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Click here to apply – Remember to insert the VACANCY CODE stated above and select ‘Advertised Vacancy’ when applying for this particular role to enable us to process your application.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.