Veriserv, one of the U.K’s leading compliance specialists, are looking for a Service Coordinator to join our high performing team in Cannock, Staffordshire on a full-time, permanent basis. As a member of the Service Team, you will be operating as the first point of contact for one of our largest clients.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of customer orders from receipt through to delivery ensuring engineers are scheduled in a timely manner and customer reports are issued within due dates.
You will need to liaise with client sites, customer service team, technical team and the finance team to achieve the customer’s requirements on time.
The role will be working from Monday to Friday between 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To administer the customers maintenance schedule
- To plan engineer’s diary for key customer
- To manage customer queries and complaints
- To work closely with technical and finance teams to support engineer productivity
- To positively contribute to the delivery of service excellence to our customers
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in a very busy environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Good team player, can do attitude, willing and positive manner
- Professional telephone manner
- Proactive and reactive nature
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to champion the customer’s requirements at all times
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently, previous experience of scheduling engineer’s diaries and proven client liaison skills, would be advantageous.
Click here to apply – Remember to insert the VACANCY CODE: Service Coordinator and select ‘Advertised Vacancy’ when applying for this particular role to enable us to process your application.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.